Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Sick Post

I will post pictures and things soon
But starting last week...
 Billy got a migraine. 
Then I got a migraine
 (the kind that make my vision go funny and people were missing parts of their faces or other body parts totally weird).
Then I got a cold. 
Then I got a fever for a few days. 
Then my cold came back, and I lost my voice. 
Then Billy got a fever. 
Then Billy starting throwing up. 

All this on our one week out of Cusco and in Piura haha
Luckily there were a few hours in between all this that we simultaneously felt ok, in which we enjoyed some fun things. 
But overall it was pretty rough. 
So pictures of said funs things are to come.
Please wish us luck for the rest of the week. 

3 comments:

  1. ugh!!!! i feel so bad. i bet that wasn't fun. cant wait to see you!!!!!




    nalani:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah it was a hard week! Thanks for commenting - its always so exciting! :) Love you! Miss you alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you simultaneously felt good on your anniversary! Can't wait to hear how you are doing and see pics:) Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete